The WindChiller with stainless-steel-orifice mist nozzle is an advanced, affordable hand-held fan mister that keeps users cool and comfortable during summers.
Durable high-grade polycarbonate; Built-in pressure equalizer; Brass/Stainless-Steel-Orifice Misting Nozzle with carabiner for easy carrying. Sprays fine mist, not water. 1 ½-hours of intermittent use per fill.
Research says that just using a fan without misting gives people a false sense of safety, when really your body temperature is too high. Mistcooling makes a real difference, keeping you safe from heat-stroke and other heat-related illnesses. It takes up very little space, is made from durable high-grade polycarbonate with a built-in pressure equalizer, and requires two AA batteries to operate. Each refill lasts for up to 1.5 hours with intermittent use.
Summers are increasingly searing hot and not safe for people and pets to be out in it too long without relief. Ever wish you had a device to cool you off during hot summer days and could easily carry in your backpack, purse, or in your hand while at concerts, athletic events, picnics, while hiking, or touring a city? Just a short-term, instant outdoor cooling solution until you can get to AC or a location where you can plug in a Cool Misting Fan and hook it to water?
The WindChiller is a small, portable hand-held Mist Fan to keep you cool. It’s an excellent choice when you cannot bring large, portable mist cooling devices with you. Built-in Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice misting nozzle delivers rapid, consistent, ultra-fine mist through a pressurized tank (bottle). The water from the tank is emitted in the form of tiny water droplets which quickly evaporate in the air, giving you the best cooling, refreshing experience.
* Portable, weighs approximately 10 oz and takes up very little space
* 20 oz Tank
* 1’ 3” Wide
* Quiet operation
* Durable high-grade polycarbonate
* Easy-action pump button
* Built-in pressure equalizer
* Carabineer for easy carrying
* Individual mist and fan activation buttons
* Easy one-hand operation
* Brass Misting Nozzle with a stainless-steel orifice
* Requires two AA batteries
* I ½-hours of intermittent use per fill
* Can also add a drop or two of aromatherapy scents like mint or rosemary
* Insert two AA batteries
* Fill the WindChiller with water
* Pump it a few times
* Push the mist button to enjoy cool refreshing mist temperatures.
* Add chilled water for even cooler mist!
The old sku number is MC504
|Visible in Catalog Print?||Yes|