WATER SPRAY MIST NOZZLES 10/24 INCH THREAD - STAINLESS-STEEL ORIFICE
Provides an excellent misting effect, good energy and water savings is low cost, and does not leak. Engineered from sturdy extruded non-ferrous anti-rust non-corrosive nickel-plated brass with a stainless-steel fixed impeller pin and orifice, widely used in evaporative cooling, humidification, climate control, greenhouse, poultry and livestock cooling, dust suppression, landscaping, special effects fog, and many more uses.
Once these Mist Nozzles are attached to the Misting Line, the Mist System can be attached to common garden hoses or spigots with city tap water pressure, or to a high-pressure Mist Pump depending on the size of the Nozzle orifice and the water pressure.
- Install these Premium Water Spray Misting Nozzles on your Mist Cooling System to produce the finest cooling mist to reduce hot outdoor temperatures by up to 30-Degrees F. Use to upgrade from existing brass nozzles, or to replace old corroded or clogged misting Nozzles in your Mist Cooling System.
- Nickel-Plated Button Series Standard 10/24-inch thread Misting Nozzles with rust-resistant Fixed impeller Pin and Stainless-Steel Orifices are the best for spraying water to mist cool, suppress odor and dust, control mosquitoes, special effects misting, and humidification. They are an excellent alternative to more expensive all Stainless-Steel Nozzles.
- Premium-Quality body is made of extruded Brass with Nickel-Plating and never rusts; an ideal choice for Outdoor cooling use with normal clean water. S
- Suitable for any 10/24-inch Threaded Tube Fitting Operating Pressure: 45psi-1000psi; Flow Rate: 80-145ml/Min. Brass Body with nickel-plated Brass for 4X the durability of other plain brass nozzles which corrode. Tested and Passed 100 hours of salt solution.
- Produces the widest, most even 60-80-degree Cone Pattern Spray of water to cool mist outdoor areas. Minimum working pressure for these nozzles is 45psi for 0.012-inch, 0.015-inch and 0.020-inch and above Minimum Working Pressure 150psi for 0.006-inch and 0.008-inch Maximum working pressure for all orifice sizes is 2000psi.
- Minimal water use of 1/2 gallon of water per hour per Nozzle of 0.006-inch orifice Nozzle. Nozzles can be used with PVC Misting Tees and can also be used in PVC Tubing drilled with a 10/24-inch thread, special Counter-Drill-Bit.
- This Water Mist Nozzle works with water pressure to create micro-spray-mist-fog in the air to cool hot temperatures and does not need to use compressed air to operate. Water is forced via the micro-precision orifice under pressure resulting in breaking water into ultra-fine droplets and creating a complete cone-shaped spray pattern in the form of cloudy fog depending on the water pressure being applied to the nozzle. Will cool the hot air instantly.
- Clogged Mist Nozzles require simple maintenance, soaking periodically in Misting Nozzle Cleaner with warm water to remove mineral deposits. Self-sealing, Leak-proof, O-Ring made from NBR installed in each nozzle; no extra sealing tape, thread, or sealant is required.
- Use of an Inline Filter on your mist system is highly recommended to minimize nozzle clogging and protection of Mist pump. As these Mist Nozzles are affordable, you can also simply replace them. Depending upon the water quality and whether you are using water filters, the nozzles may last approximately 6 months to 1 year.
- High-Precision More Durable Construction Material than other plain mist nozzles on the market Stainless-Steel orifices and Nickel-Plating are Anti-Corrosive and will not rust No special tools required to install or remove these Nozzles Quick and easy to install They provide energy savings by lowering application area temperatures Low cost to operate; do not require electricity and water usage is very low Leak-proof O-Ring Seal
The old SKU is MC1510