After years of research and testing, we are pleased to introduce Anti-Scale filter that is highly effective and economical to use in misting systems. High efficiency TAC technology has been proven as the most effective zero discharge scale prevention that is chemical-free and virtually maintenance-free.
Scaling due to hard water is known to clog mist nozzles thus drastically reducing their performance. Till the date, most people were forced to utilize water softners or RO units. These units can cost thousands and waste lot of water during cleaning cycle. In addition, salt based systems are known to speed up rusting on mist fans and ac condensers.
Our Anti-Scale filter addresses all of those concerns. Tested by an independent laboratory against the international protocol for scale prevention, our filter achieved a 99.6% effectiveness rating – the only technology to do so and far more effective than any other water softener alternative. In addition, it does not require any salt, chemicals or electricity to operate and does not restrict the flow of water going in to the mist system.
Long lasting scale free filter is Environmently friendly and certified by NSF. Filter is available with various flow rates and lasts 1 year. Simply replace the cartridge after one year.
Recommended for use in our Mid and High Pressure Misting Systems as well as commercial Ac Precooling Systems.
• Filter Life: 1-2 Year
• Flow Rate: 1 - 4 GPM
• Operating Temp: 40-140 F
• Hardness Max: 75 Grains
• Includes Filter Housing, 1 Year cartridge, Mounting bracket and fittings
• Prevents clogging of the mist nozzles due to hard water scaling / calcium buildup
• Increases the life of the misting system and prevents costly repairs
• Does not restrict water flow to misting system
• Extremely efficient
• 5 seconds contact time regardless of hardness level. Conventional Ion Exchange resin requires 90 seconds contact time
• No salt or other chemical regenerants required
• No backwash waste.
• Can be used in areas where water softeners are banned. Protects the environment and reduces water usage
• Long lasting media-not consumed by the reactions
• No control valve or electricity required
• Operates in upflow condition
• Can be used in continuous or intermittent operation
• Environmently friendly
• NSF Certified
• Higher flow filters are available on request