Related Blog Posts
Engineered for performance, this do-it-yourself patio misting kit offers perfect low cost solution for your backyard cooling needs. Completely pre-assembled patio kit delivers very fine mist to significantly cool the air in the hottest summer weather. This Made in USA system uses high quality parts like Brass/Stainless Steel mist nozzles, UV treated tubing and leak proof compression misting tees that will last for years to come. Now you can instantly cool backyard patios, porches, decks, poolside, play areas or any outdoor space without breaking a sweat! Temperature drop of up to 30 degrees in hottest summer days!
All you need to do is attach it to your garden hose or water faucet. It is designed and configured to work best with city water pressure of 40 to 100psi. Recommended to use with an inline water filter. Specially designed low flow mist nozzles allow for optimal evaporation results without wasting any water.
This 32Feet Mist kit includes 22 feet of mist line with 12 of the brass & stainless steel mist nozzles installed 2ft apart and 10ft of supply line with garden hose connector. Larger lengths are available in 44ft and 75ft to match your desired cooling area. Clip on ties are also available for easy installation on canopies or umbrellas. Additional features can be added with use of the Accessory kit.
• 32ft of UV resistant flexible ¼’’ tubing (22ft mist line + 10ft supply line)
• 12 – Ultra fine Brass/Stainless Steel Misting Orifice Nozzles (More durable than cheap plastic nozzles)
• 12- Leak proof compression nozzle fittings (Pre-installed every 2 feet)
• Attaches to any garden hose or spigot
• Operates on city water pressure 40-100PSI
• Includes mounting clamps
• Completely pre-assembled and easy to install (Simply unpack and attach!)
• Supply line can be expanded with Expansion Kit MC521
• Note: This system should not be used with a Booster Pump. It is designed to be used with standard household water pressure only
• Specially designed low flow Mist Nozzles use less than 5 Gallons per hour. Average garden hose produces up to 450 Gallons during same time period!
• Garden hose inlet with screen filter washer