Related Blog Posts
Mist Cooling Inc's do-it-yourself patio misting kit offers a perfect low cost solution for your backyard cooling needs. This low pressure patio misting system comes completely pre-assembled to deliver a very fine mist to significantly cool the air during the hot summer weather. This system uses high quality parts like Brass/Stainless Steel mist nozzles, UV treated tubing and leak proof compression misting tees that will last for years to come. Now you can instantly cool (up to 30 degrees!) backyard patios, porches, decks, poolside, play areas or any outdoor space without breaking a sweat! Our Low pressure misting kits are designed to work best at standard city water pressure 40 to 100 psi. Whether you wish to cool your restaurant patio or backyard, this kit is your best bet.
Specially designed flexible tubing will not crack under extreme summer heat. Leak proof compression fittings allows you to the angle of the mist nozzles. Brass and Stainless steel mist nozzles produce smooth spray pattern ensuring fastest evaporation results. Use with Anti Scale Filter to prevent clogging of the nozzles in areas with hard water.
This 44Feet Mist kit includes 34 feet of mist line with 18 of the brass & stainless steel mist nozzles installed 2ft apart and 10ft of supply line with garden hose connector. Various lengths are available to match your desired cooling area. Clip on ties are also available for easy installation on canopies or umbrellas.
• 44ft of UV resistant flexible ¼’’ tubing (34ft mist line + 10ft supply line)
• 18 – Ultra fine Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Misting Nozzles (More durable than cheap plastic nozzles)
• 18- Leak proof compression nozzle fittings (Pre-installed every 2 feet)
• Attaches to any garden hose or spigot
• Operates on city water pressure 40-100PSI
• Includes mounting clamps
• Completely pre-assembled and easy to install (Simply unpack and attach!)
• Supply line can be expanded with use of Expansion Kit
• Note: This system should not be used with a Booster Pump. It is designed to be used with standard household water pressure only
• Specially designed low flow Mist Nozzles use less than 8 Gallons per hour. Average garden hose produces up to 450 Gallons during same time period!
• Garden hose inlet with screen filter washer
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Check items to add to the cart or select all