Related Blog Posts
Keeping the need to cool large spaces efficiently and evenly in mind, pros at Mistcooling.com has designed a highly functional 72 feet patio mist kit. This low pressure patio misting system comes completely pre-assembled to deliver a very fine mist to significantly cool the air during the hot summer weather. system uses high quality parts like Brass/Stainless Steel mist nozzles, UV treated tubing and leak proof compression misting tees that will last for years to come. Now you can instantly cool (up to 30 degrees!) backyard patios, porches, decks, poolside, play areas or any outdoor space without breaking a sweat! Our Low pressure misting kits are designed to work best at standard city water pressure 40 to 100 psi. Whether you wish to cool your restaurant patio or backyard, this kit is your best bet.
Specially designed flexible tubing will not crack under extreme summer heat. Leak proof compression fittings allows you to the angle of the mist nozzles. Brass and Stainless steel mist nozzles produce smooth spray pattern ensuring fastest evaporation results. Use with Anti Scale Filter to prevent clogging of the nozzles in areas with hard water.
This 72 Feet Mist kit includes 57 feet of mist line with 20 of the brass & stainless steel mist nozzles installed 3ft apart and 15ft of supply line with garden hose connector. Flow and pressure tested with city water pressure so that each of its 20 misting nozzles spray evenly without significant pressure loss in the line. Various lengths are available to match your desired cooling area. Clip on ties are also available for easy installation on canopies or umbrellas.
• 72 ft of UV resistant flexible ¼’’ tubing (57 ft mist line + 15ft supply line)
• 20– Ultra fine Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Misting Nozzles (More durable than cheap plastic nozzles)
• 20- Leak proof compression nozzle fittings (Pre-installed every 3 feet)
• Attaches to any garden hose or spigot
• Operates on city water pressure 40-100PSI
• Includes mounting clamps
• Completely pre-assembled and easy to install (Simply unpack and attach!)
• Supply line can be expanded to meet your specifications (Add Extension Kit - MC521)
• Note: This system should not be used with a Mist Pump. It is designed to be used with standard household water pressure only
• Specially designed low flow Mist Nozzles use less than 9 Gallons per hour. Average garden hose produces up to 450 Gallons during same time period!
• Garden hose inlet with screen filter washer
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Check items to add to the cart or select all