Got PVC tubing? Why not use it to create a cool misting system? Save time and money by building your own PVC mister system in shortest time. Pack includes Pre-threaded PVC misting tees, Brass & Stainless steel mist nozzles, inlet 3/4'' Garden hose fitting and end plug to end the line. Simply cut the PVC tubing at desired lengths and start adding misting tees. In no time you will have a fully functional cooling system to keep you cool during hottest summer months. Use your imagination and let your creativity take over! Uses are endless; animal cooling, greenhouse humidification, dust suppression, manufacturing processes, special effects fogging and many more. Although this pack is designed to operate with city water pressures of 40psi to 100psi, fittings are rated for up to 300psi, making it compatible with Mid Pressure Misting Pump. Use with Anti Scale Filter to prevent clogging of the nozzles in areas with hard water.
With this PVC misting kit installed, you can instantly lower outdoor temperature up to 30 degrees with use of very little water. The misting nozzles used are small and ultra fine which helps convert the water from the hose into tiny droplets that are easily evaporated by the sun; instantly creating cool breeze.
• 10 1/2" PVC Misting Tees
• 10 Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Mist Nozzles- 0.015'' Orifice 10/24 Thread
• Inlet 3/4'' Garden Hose Thread Fitting
• End Plug to end the line
• Allows you to custom build your own misting kit
• Pre threaded misting tees with Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Mist Nozzles
• Use with your own 1/2'' PVC Schedule 40 Tubing
• Operates on standard city water pressure 40-100PSI
• Also compatible with Mid Pressure Pump Max 250psi
• Specially designed low flow Mist Nozzles use less than 4 Gallons per hour. Average garden hose produces up to 450 Gallons during same time period!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Check items to add to the cart or select all