Clogging of misting nozzles is the biggest reason for poor performing misting system. You may have the best mist nozzles in place but, if your misting system lacks proper filtration, those nozzles may clog in matter of days in areas with poor water quality. This 5 Micron sediment filter is made from advanced coconut carbon.
Filter attaches in-line on 1/4'' OD or 3/8" OD tube for trouble free installation and removal. Once installed, the filter prevents all impurities, dirt, rust, and other sediments found in the city water sources.
Its innovative bacteriostatic feature helps prevent bacteria and mold growth inside the cartridge. Additionally, it also helps control odor.
The filter features push-lock connections which allow for quick and easy installation and removal with virtually no tools needed. Simply cut the tubing and firmly push in the filter on both ends! Available in 2 sizes and lasts up to 6 months. Recommended for use with our low & mid pressure mist cooling systems.
• Temp. Range: 35 - 100 F
• Inlet Connection: 1/4'' OR 3/8'' Quick Connect
• Outlet Connection: 1/4'' OR 3/8'' Quick Connect
• Pressure Range: 20 - 100 PSI
• Gallons Per Minute: About 1/2 GPM
• Dimensions: 6" length x 2" diameter
• Filter Media: Non Removable, 5 Micron Sediment
• Quick Connect / Push Lock connections for easy installation and removal
• Prevents clogging of mist nozzles
• Max 6 Months Life
• Prevents Bacteria growth
• Simply attaches inline to 1/4'' or 3/8'' OD flexible tubing
• NSF Certified
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Check items to add to the cart or select all