Related Blog Posts
Engineered for performance, this do-it-yourself patio misting kit offers perfect low cost solution for your backyard cooling needs. Completely pre-assembled patio kit delivers very fine mist to significantly cool the air in the hottest summer weather. This system uses high quality parts like Brass/Stainless Steel mist nozzles, UV treated tubing and leak proof compression misting tees that will last for years to come. Now you can instantly cool backyard patios, porches, decks, poolside, play areas or any outdoor space without breaking a sweat! Temperature drop of up to 30 degrees in hottest summer days!
All you need to do is attach it to your garden hose or water faucet. It is designed and configured to work best with city water pressure of 40 to 100psi. Recommended to use with an inline water filter.
This 24 Feet Mist kit includes 9 feet of mist line with 4 of the brass & stainless steel mist nozzles installed 3 ft apart and 15 ft of supply line with garden hose connector. Larger lengths are available in 36 ft, 48 ft and 60 ft, 72 ft, and 82 ft to match your desired cooling area. Clip on ties are also available for easy installation on canopies or umbrellas. Additional features can be added with use of the Accessory kit.
• 24ft of UV resistant flexible ¼’’ tubing (9ft mist line + 15ft supply line)
• 4 – Ultra fine Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Misting Nozzles (More durable than cheap plastic nozzles)
• 4- Leak proof compression nozzle fittings (Pre-installed every 3 feet)
• Attaches to any garden hose or spigot
• Operates on city water pressure 40-100PSI
• Includes mounting clamps
• Completely pre-assembled and easy to install (Simply unpack and attach!)
• Supply line can be expanded with use of expansion kit
• Note: This system should not be used with a Booster Pump. It is designed to be used with standard household water pressure only
• Specially designed low flow Mist Nozzles use less than 2 Gallons per hour. Average garden hose produces up to 450 Gallons during same time period!
• Garden hose inlet with screen filter washer